Fees and Fee Policies
All new students will need to pay a one-time, non-refundable Application Fee of $150.00 (Local Students) or $250.00 (International Students). All prices are quoted in Canadian funds.
Tuition Fees/course: Tuition fees are subject to change without notice.
Please consult Wales College at 416-299-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition Fees and Description of Canadian Best Universities (UofT) Guarantee Class: Please download and open the following file.
Wales College UofT Guarantee Class PDF Download
1. All tuition and other fees should be paid in full before the start of the semester.
2. The Application Fee and Tuition Fee must be submitted with the Application Form. The Application Fee is non-refundable. Fees must be paid in full by cheque, cash or bank draft, VISA or MasterCard. Cheques and money orders should be made payable to:
3. There will be a $50 charge for Not Sufficient Funds (NSF) cheques. The school will accept cash only for any school fees from a student with a history of paying with NSF cheques.
4. Fees are not transferable under any conditions. Tuition fees must be used within six months of payment date.
5. The student is required to purchase the necessary textbooks and other materials for each course.
6. The student is expected to maintain a good attendance record and participate in class for 110 hours in order to acquire a credit. If he/she misses five classes, he/she may be demitted the class. If this were to occur, there would be no refund of any tuition fees paid.
7. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Refund Policy for International Student Applicants Outside Canada:
Once the student has been accepted by the school and paid the full Tuition Fee, there will be no refund except under the following condition:
A) When a new student is unable to obtain a valid student visa or passport to enter Canada to begin study at the school, the said student will receive a refund of tuition fees. The Administration Fee ($250.00) is not refundable.
B) In the event that a Letter of Acceptance is issued on behalf of a student for visa, there will be no tuition refund, unless the visa is rejected. The original Letter of Rejection from Canadian Immigration or Embassies, plus any other relevant documents(Original receipt and Original Letter of Acceptance ), must be provided in order to receive a refund.
C) If a student is granted a student visa and decides not to study at our school, there will be no tuition refund under any conditions.
Refund Policy (Local Students Within Canada)
Tuition fees are non-refundable under any conditions. Tuition fees may be deferred to other courses but must be used within six months of payment date.